Development of The Home 1935 - 2007

• The land donated by Mr. Cheah Leong Keah in 1935 - still occupied by squatters. • Cottages for residents' - 1981
• Workers coming to continue with the construction of the Store-house - 1981 • Residents' Cottages with Store House in 1981
• Quarters for employees of the Home - 1981 • Malay Dining Area and kitchen - 1981
• Male and Female Medical Wards - 1981 • Male and Female Medical Wards - 1988
• Dewan Jubli Perak - 1988 • Frontage of the Home - 1989
• Extension of Male Medical Ward under construction - 1990 • Male Medical Ward - 1990
• Extension for Male & Female Medical Wards - 1990 • Plaque of official opening of Male Medical Ward - 1990
• Opening of Medical Ward by the late Governor of Penang TYT - 1990 • Administration Office - Dec 1990
• Cluster Units • Day Care Centre in the Home - 2002
• Fountain Erected - September 2002 • Frontage of the Home - 7th April 2003
• Memorial Stone of the late Lee Eng Sim Neoh - Donated by Khoo Sian Ewe • Demolishing of the dining hall - 2004
• The Wishing Well - 2005 • Mr. Cheah Leong Keah Hall - 10th Dec 2005
• Rehabilitation Centre - August 2007

Author

Comments

Commenting is closed for this article.

← Older Newer →